Droan College of Nursing
The college has its own hostel for Girls, Which is at the building. In this hostel the facilities for mess with dining hall, recreation room with disk antina & T.V., shop for all essential items, visitors room and telephone are available. The Girls hostel is safe and well guarded by armedgunmen, round the clock. Hostel for boys is about 1 km. from the college with all essential facilities.
The Students are Required to bring the following items at the time of admission/Arrival in the hostel.
- Two Bed Sheets (Light Blue)
- Pillow covers (Light Blue)-2
- Mosquito Net (Single Bed - Blue Colour)- 1
- Warm Clothing for winters - as per requirement.
3-Facilities Provided in Girls Hostel
4-Laundary Service for Girls
To provide facilities the students for Washing and
- Hostel is compulsory for every student.
- Students are required to sign a declaration agreeing to abide by the rules and regulation of the hostel before admission.
- Admission in the hostel will be confirmed only after depositing the required amount of fee.
- Hostel charge once paid will neither be refundable nor transferable even if the students leaves the hostel before completion of the course.
Students seeking admission in the hostel must read the following rules and regulation carefully.
- Rooms will be allocated to the students only after the payment of the hostel charges.
- Boarders will stay only in the rooms allocated to them will not be allowed to interchange their rooms.
- Boarders can be shifted from one room to another by the Warden without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Boarders on leave must be back to the hostel by 8 p.m. in summers and by 7 p.m. in winters, failing which, a fine or Rs. 50/- per day will be charged and in future leave shall not be sanctioned.
- Each room has been furnished with study table, chair, cot including electrical fixtures such as bulb/tube light with chock. Occupant is responsible for sage return of the furniture and electrical fixtures in good condition at the time of vacating the hostel. In case of any damages, recovery, charges shall be levied on the students responsible for the damage.
- Every boarder has to use her own lock and key.
- Boarders are not permitted to remain in the hostel without prior permission of the warden during college hours. Defaulters shall be fined.
- In case of sickness, boarders will be attended by a qualified Doctor.
- Boarders are required to be present on the first and the last day of every term.
- Boarders are fully responsible for taking care of the room, furniture and electrical fixtures provided to them. No furniture will be allowed to be shifted room one room to another. No additional furniture can be brought to the hostel without prior permission of the Warden. In case of any damage and for losses caused due to negligence of the boarder to the hostel property due charges shall be recovered.
- Any forbidden articles such as Heaters, Electric iron, Immersion rods, Electrical stoves, Tape recorder, Television, CD player, Cell Phone etc. found in the room will be forfeited and fine Rs. 500/- will be imposed on all the girls of that room.
- Transistors/Record players (battery operated) may be used in the rooms if room-mates do not object.
- No students shall carry out such activities in her room which cause disturbance or annoyance to anyone or to college authorities Disciplinary action will be taken by the hostel warden against defaulters.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the hostel.
- A roll call will be taken between 7.00 to 7.30 p.m. daily students are required to be present unless prior permission/leave taken.
- All the students are required to be in their rooms after the 10.30 p.m. silence bell rings.
- Every students while leaving her room shall switch off lights and fans. The electricity bill, if found more than the regular amount, shall be borne equally by all the residents.
- Residents are expected to keep their room neat and tidy. No posters stuck on the walls or doors. Rooms may be checked by the Warden and management authority anytime. Residents are required to maintain cleanliness and hygiene in their rooms, bathrooms and corridors. Bins are provided for the collection of fruit peels etc. Hostel has common bathrooms and Indian style WCs. A fine or Rs. 50/- will be imposed on offenders.
- Cooking of any type and ironing of clothes are strictly prohibited in the rooms.
- No students will be stay out of the hostel at night without prior permission of the Warden and written approval of local guardian.
- All academic programmes must be attended by all the residents. In any body fails to attend the above programme without any reason, will be reprimanded.
- Anything not mentioned in the aforesaid rules could be decided subsequently by the Warden/management and shall be equally binding.
- The list of the local guardians in the admission form will be subjected to the approval of the college authorities. The authorities reserve the right to ask for a change of local guardians.
- Those who have violated the Hostel rules or have been guilty of Hostel indiscipline committed acts of misconduct, penalty charges will be imposed.
- Hostlers must submit a fresh declaration about their home address at the beginning of each academic year. If parents change their residential address, they should inform the Hostel warden without fail.
- All fresh entrants must be in the hostel on the previous evening before the college reopens and all hostlers are required to acquaint themselves with the hostel rules and regulations and abide by them.
- All Visitors list with specific name and address filled in and signed by the parents should be submitted to the Warden at the time of admission.
- Students must bring their own crockery for use in their rooms. In any circumstances on hostel property shall be removed from the dinning hall.
- Students are advised not to bring any valuable jewelry or keep large sum of money in their rooms. The Hostel authority will not be responsible for any loss of the things mentioned above.
- The Hostel playground may be used by the residents daily in the morning and evening to keep up the good health and sound mind.